Sunday, October 23, 2011

Log Rolling To The Max

I can't believe it is the end of the first assignment for Class 2 already :( *tear* Ballie, I hardly knew thee ...which isn't true at all because oh how I know Ballie after these past few assignments lol We're great buddies now I think :) After three weeks working on the first assignment (I chose the Log Roll), it's all done ....well maybe not 100% done but done enough that I'm pretty pleased with myself.  The arcs proved to be most difficult with the hips and feet but I found a dry erase marker, saran wrap on the computer screen and some patience went a long way. Below is videos of my blocking, first pass and final. Enjoy!!

This next assignment will introduce us to Stewie (the Stu rig minus arms) and we get to choose from a list of actions ...I quickly decided I need to do the MOONWALK finally! It was almost like a sign from the great beyond ...there was "moonwalk" there yet again, taunting me! Well I accept your challenge universe! Me and Stewie are gonna go dance now :) Happy animating!

No comments: