Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Official!

Here it is: March 25th, 2011 and I am an official AnimationMentor.com student! Receiving my email today confirmed it, and I cannot be any happier to start on this fantastic journey! I'm happy to start this blog in an effort to allow others to see my work and progress and to also allow me to remember how excited and happy I am at this moment (for future reference on those frustrating days!).

I hope you enjoy this blog and I hope others can learn a little about me, a lot about animation and maybe a bit about the AnimationMentor.com program! Feel free to comment and message away!

Excelsior!

2 comments:

Mandy Sadler said...

Yay! So happy for you!!

Johnny DePalma said...

Very, very nice! I can't wait to see that first assignment! You're gunna do great!