Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wait ....What?! But I'm Ready NOW!

So apparently the Maya Springboard class for Animation Mentor doesn't officially begin until four weeks into this semester. . . I am slightly bummed. But there is always a silver lining! In this case the silver lining is I get Maya Autodesk (the computer software used by most animation studios) for FREE!! Yes! I said it! FREE! I like that word ... a lot. So in my four weeks waiting for my first official class, I shall be messing around with the program and see what it has to offer. I've already constructed a face, so to speak (I don't think it's done correctly but from a front angle it looked great!) and can't wait to continue learning!! Exciting!

In other animation news, the big deal from Pixar this year is Cars 2. I am of course excited for the action packed sequel to come out this year but I found out some even better news! One of my favorite and underrated actors is lending his very sexy voice for American Spy car Rod "Torque" Redline: BRUCE CAMPBELL!

Cars 2: Rod "Torque" Redline

Check out the link and enjoy the sleekness that is Torque aka Bruce Campbell.

No comments: