Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It Is Time!

Class 2 has officially begun with tonight's Q and A.  Got to meet my new fellow classmates (a couple of familiar faces), all of whom seem really awesome and enthusiastic about the program! Plus I got the most excellent of news: my mentor for this class is none other than Travis Tohill part deux! This presents a couple of noteworthy things: 1. It will be fun to continue with the same mentor as I know what he expects 2. He knows what I can do ...which means there is definitely no slacking off this class (not that I was going to anyway! promise!). I'm excited for this weeks first assignment (I think I've decided on doing a log roll animation) and for the assignments to come!! This is really where the character part of character animation starts to come out while also learning and exploring body mechanics! I can't wait :D Excelsior!

No comments: