Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Class 3 ...So It Begins!

Ah! Back at AnimationMentor.com and back on the computer!! The winter break was just what I needed to get a little relaxation in and rejuvenate my creative skills... Ironically, in the absence of AM work at the hardware store has become more ...colorful and full of creative projects lol I had to have an outlet for all that pent up energy! So tonight completes the first Q and A of Class 3!! I can hardly believe it really ...It seems like just yesterday I was learning how to use Maya. I feel like I've come along way in only a few months but I know I have so much more growing to do! My new mentor this class is Pete Paquette. He's worked at Blue Sky for quite a few years until just recently making the switch to video game animation.  He seems really fun and creative but also very honest, which is good as it may hopefully help me thicken my skin to critiques! I can't wait to start up animating again :D Excelsior!


http://petepaquette.com/

No comments: