Monday, December 12, 2011

Class 2 Officially Ends

Its hard to imagine that I've already gone through 2 of the 6 classes for Animation Mentor... but it's true. It is a bittersweet moment: I'm terribly excited to be moving on to the next phase of the program but it is certainly scary to face what is coming up next :/ All in all, I feel pretty good about how I did this class.  I worked really hard and I learned a lot.  I can't wait to see what is next on the horizon! Below is the final for the Stewie Drag project. It's gone through many stages and although not 100% amazing, I quite like how it turned out :)
Watching my progress from Class 1 till now makes me feel happy.  I think it's pretty obvious I've learned a lot already and that makes me happy :) I like the feeling of self awesomeness that comes with hard work! Below is my progress reel from Class 1 and Class 2.  And with that, I sign off until the new year :) Oh 2012 ...what will you bring?

No comments: