Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ya Know ...Crashing

So last week was an utter fiasco.  Poor time management plus an error in the saving method sadly left me last week with pretty much no assignment to turn in :( It was most definitely a low point so far here at AM.  I'm not proud of the little bit of work I was able to salvage and turn in, and my grade totally reflected that.  But you've got to keep moving forward! The mistakes are what help make you a stronger person: learn from them and don't repeat them!

This week, however, went fairly smoothly.  I'm excited about this next shot based off of the game show Wipeout. Stewie versus the Big Ball is currently underway!! Blocking pass is done and turned in, and now I wait to hear how horrible it is ...hopefully it isn't as bad as last week! I don't know if I can handle another blow to the ego like that :/ In the meanwhile, enjoy the blocking:

No comments: