Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dread Pirate Red Takes His First Steps

This weeks assignment was not only to pose Stu in a manner that depicted Physical Strength, but to also tackle : THE WALK CYCLE. I do believe I've done ... three or four walk cycles before Dread Pirate Red here (aka: Ballie) but that didn't help me out all that much ...I lie, it totally helped me out! This week was just to block the motion in so it looks very stiff and robotic. I also (as per my mentor Travis) added rotation in the hips (hopefully the correct rotation!) to give it a more lifelike appearance. And now ...without further ado ...I give you "Dread Pirate Red"
Also, I give you : Super Stu and his incredible feat of strength! ....hopefully!
Inspired by my main superhero squeeze: Superman (Action Comics #1)

No comments: