Monday, April 18, 2011

The Official OFFICIAL First Class

Yours truly just completed the first class of Maya Springboard! Our mentor was great (Arnie Mecham).  He was really nice and ...wait for it .... super nerdy about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Muppet Babies (of all things!) so I'm sure this will be a most interesting 8 weeks!

The first class consisted of introducing ourselves to the rest of the "class".  I think we've got a good, diverse group that will be fun and productive! Everyone is super nice. The youngest of the group is 19 and the oldest being 43 (I think?!) so I'm smack dab in the middle :) The real test will come Wednesday when we start working in Maya and messing around with the software. . . Speaking of which, I ought to get to making that shelf!

Excelsior!

No comments: