Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tis A Start

The first official assignment for Class 1 has been complete!! It is turned in and submitted (will have to do some tweaking before the final FINAL turn in I'm sure!).  I quite enjoyed being a creeper and sketching people except for the fact that it was ridiculously hot today :/ Ugh! But either way, I think I got a few good sketches in there! I'm a little rusty I found out .... which just means I will have to people watch a little more often now :) Below is a jpeg of my sketchbook (quick sketches) and the first official Stu pose :D Enjoy! Comment! Critique! **UPDATE** After getting some feedback, it has come to my attention that the Stu rig is sitting in a most uncomfortable position :/ feet flat? I think not! The last picture is of the updated feet position :) **UPDATE 2**After MORE feedback (always welcome!), I adjusted Stu's giant noggin, straightened the right arm a bit, rotated the left arm elbow out a bit and flexed the right foot! whew!!

No comments: