Sunday, July 31, 2011

What. The. Hell Week 5

So remember my last post when I said this week would be full of win ? That was a lie. It was a tough week ... a really tough week in fact.  The Stu pose came out superbly (I liked it very much!) but the obstacle course is a whole other story.  Besides having to figure out the mechanics of squash and stretch, there was also rotation and bounces.  I'll post the couple of animations I made, none of them all too thrilling (at least for me). It was rough but thanks to friends and family giving encouragement, I think I came out okay :) I'm ready for week 6 !

Poor Stu. It was a rough week for him too

Sketching inspired from "Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America"


And now for the not so awesome animations :/ The first is the one I ultimately had to turn in, the bottom being the one I was trying to make work ...and failed miserably lol

No comments: