Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Beast That Is Constraints

This weeks assignment was to actually make our little robot arm pick up the green can/cylinder and move it over to the platform.  This also involved using constraints to allow the can to move with the claw of the robot arm ....and then allow it to be dropped onto the platform.  It was a task to get it (as choppy and unpolished as it is) to this point. I'm happy I got the darn thing to go over to the platform but I hate the process to do it ....a lot lol But it's necessary to know and I get that, I just hope it will get easier with time and practice! Enjoy my little robot arm :) ((ps: I changed up the robot arm as I had lost the ability to move the claw in my previous model :/ so this little guy is sleepy instead of scared :) ))

No comments: