Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Infinity, And Beyond

This weeks first assignment I knew was going to be a fun one (for me). It dealt with a lot of experimenting and colors and a bit of "special effects" and while I am eagerly awaiting the day to actually animate something, the shading/lighting is probably my second favorite part! I'm not much of a modeler (especially compared to some of the amazing work coming out of AM!) but I tell you, I'm proud of how I threw myself into this project.  In about two days, I worked hard to create my most epic scene yet. I give you ... Who You Gonna Call?


This is just a taste of what the whole composition looked like. I'm very pleased with how it all came out and as an only child, I hope it earns me some praise from my mentor! ... I like being praised!

No comments: