Friday, May 6, 2011

What A Glorious Feeling


This weeks second assignment was to light a scene.  I had a little bit of a hard time with this one, I'll admit.  I like (for the most part) how the scene came out but I feel like it could have been pushed so much more. I now know that lighting is not my strongest skill :/ But that's okay! I also played around more with adding texture and "glow" to the scene (as well as some "rain"!).  Overall it came out well, just not as well as I was really hoping for.  Who knows? This IS the first pass ... might get some feedback to help me plus it :)

EDIT: After posting this entry on the Facebook AM site, I was given the suggestion to add a background picture and toy around with trying to make "moonlight". . . so I did!! Below are the renders of my scene complete with background and a little blue moon light :)
Notice the rain is a different color/different direction :/ I fixed that later on

fixed the rain! hopefully its more cohesive

No comments: