Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Different POV

This weeks second assignment was to have a sphere go in a circle ....that's right, sphere + circle = assignment. I've a rough first draft done that I will share below.  It is going to take some getting used to working with the Graph Editor but I feel like with more practice and more training it will start to come easier and easier :) Here's to the future!!
 

EDIT: i didnt change much to my little animation, but i did make it loop hopefully to give it a bit more time to register in the mind :) enjoy!


2 comments:

Johnny DePalma said...

Hey! It's looking really good. My only suggestion is to have it play a few times so that our mind can process it all. To do this, all you have to do is open the video you want to repeat, edit>select all>copy. Play video to the end and then paste it as many times as you want. Then just export. What's up next week?

Dusty Day said...

Hey Mr. DePalma! Thanks for the suggestion! I was trying to figure out how to loop the animation and failed at doing so (obviously) lol so thank you!!

Next week I believe is the ball bounce/double ball bounce ??