Sunday, May 29, 2011

With That Out Of The Way ...

Tackling constraints will be an ongoing battle, I can tell already :/ But all in all, the more practice I force myself to do, the better things are coming along.  Maya Springboard is coming to an end and I have to say I'm both excited and scared.  Granted there are a few more weeks left but June 27th is approaching fast and I'm just not sure if I'm ready for it (ready for it in the "do I understand Maya" sense).  But like most things I decide to take on in life, I like to just jump in and see what happens :) So we shall see what happens! I am excited to be able to expand to the bigger AM community (Class people get to chat/see more than Springboard people) so I can be in awe of other peoples work and be inspired by them also! I'm also excited to be continuing this journey with some of my springboard classmates. This will make that transition easier I think!! Anyways, below is my "cleaned up" robot arm (version 3). I'm quite proud of it! I'm excited to see how much I grow as an animator with this school :) The people I've met that go to the school have all been really helpful and encouraging.  Everyone seems really genuine and I feel very fortunate to have found a "school" as unique as AnimationMentor.com !

No comments: